The Baker Chick on CBS Sunday Morning!

The Baker Chick on CBS Sunday Morning! via The Baker Chick

In case you missed my little blurb about it yesterday, I have such exciting news! Tomorrow morning, The Baker Chick will be featured in a baking segment on CBS Sunday Morning! In honor of the 100th Anniversary of the Oreo, I filmed a bit where I teach Mo Rocca how to make Homemade Oreos! You may remember I posted these last summer and have since made Halloween Oreos and Peppermint Oreos. I had a blast filming the spot, and I hope you’ll all check it out tomorrow morning at 9 AM! And in case you want to make the cookies on Tuesday (the official 100th Anniversary,) you can find the recipe right here. Hope you’re having a great weekend!!

The Baker Chick on CBS Sunday Morning! via The Baker Chick

The Baker Chick on CBS Sunday Morning! via The Baker Chick  The Baker Chick on CBS Sunday Morning! via The Baker Chick  The Baker Chick on CBS Sunday Morning! via The Baker Chick

Comments

1. CrunchyCreamySweet says:

Wow! That’s so amazing, Audra! Congrats!!!

2. Yippee!! Congrats Audra!! I wouldn’t miss it!

3. Yippee!!! Congrats Audra!! I wouldn’t miss it! xx

4. Jessica Kaufman says:

Audra! This is amazing!!! I can’t wait!

5. Congratulations, dear! I wish I had a TV…

6. This is SO huge! Congratulations! I am thrilled for you!

7. Just saw the segment, very cool! Looking forward to trying your recipe.

8. I just found you because of the segment on Sunday morning. I can’t wait to try your recipe. My husband LOVES oreo’s and eats them every single evening. Congratulations!

9. Aw thanks Maria! :)

10. Thank you so much Paula!

11. PatinMaine says:

Can you post a link to the CBS segment please?

12. christy robinson says:

Congrats that’s awesome!!!!

13. I’m so excited for you! Hope you will be able to post the link or upload the segment to your blog ~

14. I too found your site when googling the segment. I am visiting NYC next weekend. When I noticed you were form Wisconsin I had to leave a post. The Oreo muffins looked amazing too! I will make your cookies for the girls at work! What are your favorite New York Bakeries? Take care from another Wisconsinite! Jill

15. Oh how great! I love Wisconsin :) In terms of NYC bakeries: I recommend Buttercup Bakeshop for cupcakes (my favorite) and for fun, whimsical, unique desserts you MUST go to the Momofuku Milk Bar. Have a great trip!

16. Thanks Dasiy- I will try to look for it on Youtube or something. It was very brief though :)

17. Hey Pat! I will try to find a link :)

18. theharriedcook says:

CONGRATS! How cool :) The oreos look great… I would love to try this recipe sometime! Thanks for sharing :)

19. Kkgrogan87 says:

i saw you! and i immediately yelled, “HEY I READ HER BLOG” ;-)

20. Jen, Kitchenworksinc.com says:

Hi I found a link for the segment :) there’s a brief ad you have to watch but fast forward to about 2 mins 40 secs in… So exciting for you!

21. Thanks so much Jen!